"IDC Wi-Fi" network is an access point to the Internet using Wi-Fi technology located in public places.
The data transfer rate in the "IDC Wi-Fi" network is up to 300 Mbps.
When connected to the IDC Wi-Fi network users can easily access the Internet to search for important information, can communicate on social networks, instantly publish photos and update their status on the network, play, use e-mail and other Internet services.
All that is needed to access the Internet in the coverage area of the "IDC Wi-Fi" network is a device with a Wi-Fi module: a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Advantages of Internet access in the "IDC Wi-Fi" network:
- High speed of data transfer up to 300 Mbit / s;
- Free access for subscribers of IDC services "Internet at home" *;
- Flexible range of tariffs;
- Simple activation and convenient payment for the service.
- Access to the "IDC Wi-Fi" network is provided on a paid and free basis.
* For subscribers of the Internet [ADSL or Optics] access to the IDC Wi-Fi network is provided by login and password, which can be registered in the Contact Center or using the Internet system “My Account”.
How to connect?
- For wireless access to the Internet in the coverage area of the "IDC Wi-Fi" network turn on the Wi-Fi adapter on your device.
- Select an open “IDC Wi-Fi” network.
Open your browser and go to any address. You will be redirected to the IDC Wi-Fi start page, where you can select the type of Internet access. Guest access is provided for 30 minutes a day with Internet access speeds up to 512 Kbps. Internet access speed for subscribers of paid packages is up to 300 Mbps.
How to pay?
You can pay for Internet access to the IDC Wi-Fi network in one of the following ways:
- Universal Payment Card (UPC);
- Using a mobile phone;
- By phone 888.
Addresses of IDC Wi-Fi access points:
PSU named after T.G. Shevchenko, 107 October 25th St,
Faculty of Law, PSU named after T.G. Shevchenko, 18 Mira St,
square named after De Volan, Naberejniy Lane
square of the 60th anniversary of October, a monument to the Warriors-aviators
IDC Contact Center, 1 Yunosti St.
IDC Contact Center, 66/1 Sacriera St.
IDC Contact Center, 149 Karl Marx St.
IDC Contact Center, 5 Krupskaya St.
IDC Contact Center, 70 Karl Liebknecht St
"Green Market", 226 K. Liebknecht St.
Construction market "Sputnik", 99 Shevchenko St.
City Park of Culture and Rest "Pobeda"
IDC Contact Center, 13 Pobedi St.
IDC Contact Center, 18 Lazo St.
IDC Contact Center, 3 Lenina St.
IDC Contact Center, 6 "A"Dzerzhinsky St.
IDC Contact Center, 7 Dzerzhinsky St.
IDC Contact Center, 20 Frunze St.
IDC Contact Center, 105 "A" Lenina St.
IDC Contact Center, 15 Stroitelei St.